What have you done today?

what I eat,what I see,and whom I meet

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

entertainers from Sakata


A friend of mine from Yamagata came to Sendai for the weekend with her friends.All of them are JET teachers,and are very interesting people!! On the first day,we had dinner at a Gyutan restaurant(Sendai is famous for its Gyutan...beef tongue!).Unfortunately my friend,Monique didn't like it,so that she only had a few glass of wine and salad! After that we headed to the Irish pub and had some drinks.We then went to 'shaft',and had more drinks.Although I don't really like dancing,I enjoyed watching Monique and Nicole's dance!! They amused us a lot.
The next day we went to 'Rinnoji Temple' in Kita Sendai.The temple has a beautiful garden,and we enjoyed walking round.There is a dog at the temple,and he is VERY big! We thought he could be a lion...but he is too quiet and lovely to be that! After seeing the temple,we went back to the city centre and did more shopping.It was a busy weekend,but I had a really good time with them,and I hope I will visit Monique in Sakata next time!

2 Comments:

At 8:28 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, it's me!! Waka, I had a really good time with you, thanks so much for showing us around and getting bored with our Puri Kura and shopping!! The temple was cool but the dog was slightly scary, ne?! Hope to see you again in Sendai or Sakata (when it's warmer). Bring Yuko too! :)

 
At 11:37 pm, Blogger wak said...

It was nice meeting with you and your friends! I really enjoyed all the things we did together,even Puri Kura! Please come again in Sendai,and I'll definitely go to see you in Sakata!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home