What have you done today?

what I eat,what I see,and whom I meet

Monday, January 17, 2005

what I should have done?


I've happened to know that the Van Gogh exhibition is coming to Tokyo in this Spring.The exhibition will be held at the National Museum of Modern Art,which is very close to the Royal Palace.All the collections are from The Gogh Museum and The Kroller Muller Museum in The Netherlands.It should be great,and I must go to see it some time this Spring.
Yesterday I didn't go anywhere,because of the snows! I did nothing! How lazy I am.I know I should have studied a little for my exam which is coming next Sunday.I don't know how I will be able to manage for it...

1 Comments:

At 9:20 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What exam are you doing?

Yeah sorry, I don't like sushi but I like rice! Tempura. Ramen. Curry. Miso soup. Yakitori. Yakisoba. Yakiniku. Okonomiyaki. Beer. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home