What have you done today?

what I eat,what I see,and whom I meet

Friday, January 21, 2005

Judee Sill


A friend of mine in England sent me a CD and some leaflets about new films.Thanks for him.I enjoy them all.He wrapped up the CD by the article from the magazine,which features on Judee Sill.It says that she could have been the most famous singer - songwriter of the Seventies.I didn't know anything about her,but I sense that she might have died by an unfortunate accident or something.I then looked into the information about her by internet,and found that she was dead by drug.Her life sounds tragic,but her songs sounds beautiful.I'd like to get her CDs and listen to it more.

2 Comments:

At 9:22 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know her either Waka! We are both far too young.

Okay, I will have to email you soon. I know!

 
At 10:41 pm, Blogger wak said...

Hi! I really enjoyed reading your current blog!
Especially,the lists..!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home