What have you done today?

what I eat,what I see,and whom I meet

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

get a certificate

I have finally received the result of my TOEIC exam(Test of English for International Communication),which I took last month. It was the second time for me,and it's been nearly a year since the last time I take. I don't tell you my score on this blog,but this time is exactly the same as the last time. I am relieved that my english seems still OK(I mean mainly listening),even though I don't study and use english regularly,but at the same time I feel that it wouldn't have been worth taking if it's the same result!
Apart from that,nothing hasn't been happened to me these days.It's snowing again now.And yesterday was snowing,too.And the day before yesterday was snowing...no more snows,please!

3 Comments:

At 9:37 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! I hope your score was good! Your English seems fairly decent on this site, although in a test situation you might get nervous (I know that I hate tests!!).

Hope you're doing okay. It stopped snowing here today but I'm sure it will start again soon enough! I pomise I will come to Sendai when it's warmer (and I have money!).

Mon :)

 
At 12:32 am, Blogger wak said...

Hello,M! How are you? Thanks for your compliment! I don't like tests,either.Always I get very nervous,and make stupid mistakes!
It's freezing again today,but I think I shouldn't complain to you about the weather,because your place is colder than Sendai!! I hope it gets warmer soon..
Bye the way,I was interested to your Japanese name! It sounds to me a bit old-fashioned,but is good name.Who did you give that name???

 
At 1:22 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! That name came from a website! It's all random and means nothing......

My real Japanese name is "モモ肉"!

Ha ha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home