What have you done today?

what I eat,what I see,and whom I meet

Saturday, December 04, 2004

curry with beer


It's nice to have a nice and cosy place to be relaxed near your house. I've got some favourite cafes,pubs and restaurants around my flat,and I think I am lucky enough to live in this area! 'Red Hot' is one of my favourites,andis a wonderful curry restaurant&bar. A friend of minehad cheese,aubergine and mince meat curry which was really good,and not too spicy. As I had already finished my dinner,I only had a pint of Guinness.'Red Hot' has a wide range of beer from all over the world as well. The owner(and also is a chef) knows a lot about beer and whisky,and so it's always nice to talk to him. Next time,I would love to have a soup curry....(have you ever heard of Soup curry?!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home