What have you done today?

what I eat,what I see,and whom I meet

Saturday, November 27, 2004

am I obsessed with food?


When I don't work on saturday,I often go to a market in the morning to get some fresh vegetables.
Sometimes I see some oversea students at the
market,but there isn't any young Japanese people.
I wonder why? I love visiting market wherever I go.
The best market I've ever visited is the central market in Barcelona(I can't remember the name..). All the
vegetables and fruits are beautifully stacked up. I
couldn't stop taking photos!
Which market is the best for you??

2 Comments:

At 6:58 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you mean El Mercat de la Boqueria, isn't it?

CU!

the_egg@sand

 
At 9:24 am, Blogger wak said...

Hi! Sorry if my reply is far toooooooo late!
I found out that the market I mentioned is Mercado de Sant Josep.There are a lot of markets in Barcelona ,aren't they?
Thanks for letting me know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home