What have you done today?

what I eat,what I see,and whom I meet

Thursday, December 02, 2004

I'd rather forget


I feel lazy to go out during winter,especially in the evening. When I 'm at home,I like to enjoy reading books or watching films. A friend of mine sent me a DVD of 'Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind' while ago,and I've already watched it several times. It's a very unusual story,and is diffucult to understand if you see it only once.I couldn't see the story first,but now I'm really getting into it. Actually Jim Carrey is one of the actors I hate!,but he looks sweet in the film and I thought he is really good. The Director is Michel Gondry,who has directed many music videos,such as ;Beck,Bjork,the White Stripes,and lots more.. Have you ever seen his film? 'Human Nature' is very interesting as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home