What have you done today?

what I eat,what I see,and whom I meet

Monday, August 22, 2005

(a bit of )my favourite films are..

-The Night of the Hunter (1955)- it's a very scary film,but the story is a bit like fantasy and religious.


-Fahrenheit 451(1966)- it's an unbelievable society that books are banned in this film.
the film made me think a lot,but also it was interesting to see how Francois Truffaut had imagined the further future 40 years ago.


-The Man without a past(2003)-made by Aki Kaurismaki,a famous finnish director.the story goes on slowly and quietly.the people don't talk much in the film,but some of the scenes are very fuuny,not obvious though. 


-Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory(1971)- My all time favourite. weired,but fantastic.

-Ghost world(2001)/Trees Lounge(1996)- I like Steve Buscemi!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home