What have you done today?

what I eat,what I see,and whom I meet

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Tanabata festival in Sendai


Sendai Tanabata Festival has started,and it's been very very hot this weekend! As I have worked this Saturday,I only went to see the festival with a friend in the evening.There are a lot of beautiful Tanabata ornaments on the streets,which are made by papers.But also there are so many people everywhere,we could hardly move!! We escaped from the crowds,and saw some people were playing Jazz music at a small space near the railway station.We stopped there for a while,and enjoyed beers & music.

2 Comments:

At 2:42 pm, Blogger wak said...

hi.
check out the japanese version of my blog.lots more opinions in there,only if you can read!

 
At 2:45 pm, Blogger wak said...

japanese version is here; http://tahtidiary.exblog.jp/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home